What to Expect in a Lesson: Hour long training sessions are broken down between time spent in hand, Franklin Method® Equestrian warm up and under saddle. The basics are broken down into clear and simple training cues. Care is taken to teach both horse and rider a progressive and sustainable training style, where relaxation and self carriage are taught from the beginning.
Trish’s positive teaching style encourages self driven learning. Concepts are introduced, then broken down and marked using positive language.
Trish is a Franklin Method® Equestrian 3* Trainer, she assists riders to correct equitation through increased proprioception. Prescise equitation allows the rider to deliver clear, consistent and simple cues to the horse.
What to expect in a Workshop or Clinic:
Join me for two and a half days of equestrian immersion. Take your riding to the next level with Franklin Method® Equestrian to train functional movement of the body in the saddle.
Learn the language of the training aids, improve contact and become a clear communicator with your horse, in other words, develop your feel.
Train lateral work, suppleness, flexibility, balanced transitions to your horse in a supportive and fun learning atmosphere.
- Classroom sessions warm-up each day
- Hour Private Lesson Each Day
- Saturday Evening Sauna, Social and Dinner
- Coffee, Tea, Water and Healthy Snacks Provided
- Participants are encouraged to audit!
- Stabling available-bring your own hay/grain/water buckets
- On site camping available for participants
- Homework meeting on the last day to review topics covered over the weekend
Trish offers a unique approach to training. She can assist you with both your seat and equitation and refine your cues to your horse. This approach will allow dedicated riders to train their horse to the high school levels Training Your Horse.